" oxiaction " Index du Forum
" oxiaction "
Forum de la Team HL² " OxiAction " Cool, sympa et Agréable pour une bonne ambiance ensemble !

" oxiaction " Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series&r ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    " oxiaction " Index du Forum -> VOS VIDEOS PREFEREES -> Vos vidéos préférées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
queexaver

Masculin
Force sur HL²: Débutant

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 06:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: ACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series&r Répondre en citant

ACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series®)
by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK ACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series®)

<IACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy![/I]&reg; gives you the confidence you need to pass the ACLS certification exam as well as the knowledge and skills needed to perform advanced cardiac life support. <BR />  <BR /> Packed with easy-to-remember definitions and step-by-step directions on the latest treatment algorithms, this enjoyable review text tackles required ACLS course and exam content. It is also the perfect on-the-spot clinical reference&mdash;for nurses, students, and all healthcare professionals.<BR />  <BR /> Be expertly guided through the latest ACLS training and exam preparation with:<BR />  <ul><li><INEW[/I] and updated content in quick-read, bulleted format, based on current American Heart Association guidelines</li><li><B<INEW[/I][/B] and updated cardiovascular pharmacology content</li><li><INEW[/I] and updated interventions</li></ul><ul><li><BExplains ACLS course and exam[/B] components and requirements</li><li><BProven study strategies,[/B] end-of-chapter quick quizzes, and an end-of-book practice test</li><li><BExplanations of [/B]<Bcomplex concepts[/B]&mdash;easy-to-retain guidance on how to recognize and treat cardiac arrhythmias, including:</li></ul><ul><li>Classifications of interventions, including basic life support skills, adult cardiac arrest algorithm, and defibrillation</li><li>Step-by-step how-tos for current treatment algorithms</li><li>Managing specific rhythms&mdash;hypovolemia, hypoxia, acidosis, hypothermia, cardiac tamponade, tension pneumothorax, pulmonary coronary thrombosis, and more</li></ul><ul><li><BDozens of colorful diagrams and illustrations outline the core concepts and skills needed for ACLS certification, including:[/B]</li></ul><ul><li>CPR &ndash; when and how to use it</li><li>Devices and procedures skills &ndash; safe ventilation techniques, including endotracheal intubation and supraglottic devices, as well as defibrillators, pacemakers, and more</li><li>Early management &ndash; managing the first 30 minutes of cardiac emergencies</li></ul><ul><li>Emergency conditions &ndash; which cardiac rhythms may require ACLS treatment</li><li>IV and invasive techniques &ndash; such as peripheral and central IV line insertion</li><li>Pharmacology &ndash; knowing the action, indication, dosages, and precautions for the major drugs used during ACLS</li></ul><ul><li><BSpecial features that include:[/B]<ul><li><B<IJust the facts[/I][/B] &ndash; quick summary of each chapter&rsquo;s content</li></ul></li></ul>o   <B<I&ldquo;Nurse Joy&rdquo; and &ldquo;Nurse Jake&rdquo;[/I][/B] &ndash; expert insights on interventions and problem-solving <ul><li><B<IQuick quiz[/I][/B] &ndash; multiple-choice questions after each chapter to help you retain knowledge</li></ul>o   <B<INow I get it![/I][/B] &ndash; real-life patient scenarios illustrating correct ACLS interventions<BR /> o   <B<IWhat to look for[/I][/B] &ndash; tips on identifying and interpreting arrhythmias.<BR />  <BR />  <BR />  <BR />  <BR /><BAbout the Clinical Editor[/B]<BR />  <BR /> Kate Stout, RN, MSN, is a Critical Care Charge RN at Southern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.<BR />  

ACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series&reg;) Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
ACLS Review Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series&reg;) read thepiratebay eReader sale book

Look..Up..Quick..Results..Now!..Find..Related..Search..and..Trending..Suggestions..Here.Looking...for...Acls...Book?...Find...it...Now...with...100s...of...Results.ACLS..review..made..incredibly..easy!...[Lippincott..Williams..&..Wilkins.;].....(AHA's)..Advanced..Cardiac..Life..Support..(ACLS)..course..and..certification..exam.ACLS...Review...Made...Incredibly...Easy,...2nd...edition,...will...help...health...care...professionals...successfully...complete...the...American...Heart.......Advanced...Cardiac...Life...Support....Corsair..&mdash;..High..performance..DDR3..and..DDR4..memory..upgrades,..80..PLUS..certified..power..supply..units,..computer..cases,..CPU..cooling,..gaming..keyboards,..gamingFind.great.deals.on.eBay.for.acls.made.incredibly.easy..Shop.with.confidence..Skip.to.main.content..eBay..ACLS...Review...Made...Incredibly...Easy,...2nd...edition,...covers...ACLS...fundamentals,...including...detailed,.......Features:...The...basics...of...advanced...cardiac...life...support...open...the...book.Buy.Acls.Review.Made.Incredibly.Easy!.Incredibly.Easy!...Acls.Review.Made.Incredibly.Easy!.by.Springhouse..$109.95.$17.95.(You.save.$92.00).Acls..Download..Acls..Review..Made..Incredibly..Easy..Incredibly..Easy..Seriesr..Ebooks..And..Guides....ACLS...Review...Made...Incredibly...Easy!...(Incredibly...Easy.......Nursing...11/12...Hemodynamic...Monitoring...Made...Incredibly...Visual!...(Incredibly...Easy!....

Read..PDF..Acls..Review..Made..Incredibly..Easy..(Incredibly..Easy!..Series).....Read..PDF..Acls..Review..Made..Incredibly..Easy..(Incredibly..Easy!..Series)...Read..PDF..Acls..Review..Made..Incredibly..Easy..(Incredibly..Easy!..Series).....Read..PDF..Acls..Review..Made..Incredibly..Easy..(Incredibly..Easy!..Series).....Advanced.Cardiac.Life.Support...NCLEX-RN.Review.Made.Incredibly.Easy!.Today:..ACLS..review..made..incredibly..easy!...[Kate..Stout;].....#..Cardiac..resuscitation..schema:alternateName.."..Advanced..cardiac..life..support..made..incredibly..easy!"..;...ACLS.Review.Made.Incredibly.Easy!..nursing...made...incredibly...easy...download...critical...care...nursing...made...incredibly...easy...download...easy...series...reg.......pathophysiology...acls...review...made...incredibly...easy....100%..Online,..Instant..Provider..Card...Review..&..Renew..ACLS..in..1hr..Today.ACLS...Review...Made...Incredibly...Easy,...2nd...edition,...covers...ACLS...fundamentals,.......Quick...quizzes...and...a...comprehensive...test...help...the...student...put...ACLS...knowledge...to...the...test.The...Paperback...of...the...ACLS...Review...Made...Incredibly...Easy...by...Lippincott...at...Barnes...&...Noble....FREE...Shipping...on...$25...or...more!....ACLS.Review.Made.Incredibly.Easy,.2nd.edition,.covers.ACLS.fundamentals,.including.detailed,.illustrated.information.on.techniques.for.life.support,.. 79c7fb41ad

The New Adventures of A.R. Achnid (Revised Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2David Livingstone: Into the Heart of Africa (Heroes of the Cross Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2Mail Order Bride: Annie's Heart: Clean and Inspirational Western Historical Romance download epub mobi pdf fb2Making All Things New download epub mobi pdf fb2Think Outside Your Cubicle: Start A Business Today download epub mobi pdf fb2Le Chemin de la Vie (French Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Marching with Aunt Susan: Susan B. Anthony and the Fight for Women's Suffrage download epub mobi pdf fb2Romanticism, Gender, and Violence: Blake to George Sodini download epub mobi pdf fb2Pavement Life-Cycle Assessment: Proceedings of the Symposium on Life-Cycle Assessment of Pavements (Pavement LCA 2017), April 12-13, 2017, Champaign, Illinois, USA download epub mobi pdf fb2Child of Night and Day (Champion of the Gods Book 4) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 06:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    " oxiaction " Index du Forum -> VOS VIDEOS PREFEREES -> Vos vidéos préférées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006